Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Yesterday Ooh! My Tomorrow!


If there are images in this attachment, they will not be displayed. nt
“When night comes, I slept always thinking about what I should do to make my tomorrow splendid, but the answer was always the same, I don’t know! But the only thing I am always glad is, I have the opportunity today to make better of my tomorrow”


The story begins twenty three years ago, where we didn’t have any idea of whom we will become today or whether we will survive and make it this far till today. That was me, my mama, and my bro. Qumkichwa once said life is all about learning. I total agree with him on this story of my yesterday’s life. The story that makes me forgets not on my yesterday and it makes me focus of what I should do to make my tomorrow splendid.
 I grew up without father, I don’t know how it feels to have a father or calling someone Dad, it’s all kind strange to me. It’s not that he was dead, no! He was alive, well and rich but with another woman and alcohol. Can you ever imagine the feelings of being neglected by your own father!! It was like hell, though at that time I was child but I felt it deep inside my heart. I think my brother felt the same too. About how my mama felt, I can’t tell, because what she felts was more than living in purgatory.
Three of us, me, my Mama and my brother, we walk, we fell and sometimes we even never thought we will wake up and make this far, but the trials didn’t break us rather than making us strong. Honestly speaking I was longing for the day when the one you call him father, will come to us for forgiveness and I wished he would lose and become poor, but Mama always insisted us to love home because he will always going to be our father and nothing can change that.
People says “we all pay our dues on earth’, I guess it’s true because my wish came true though his ego didn’t let him say sorry, but I knew in his heart he was sorry for neglecting us! Our hearts were clouded by darkness at that time. Myself I couldn’t find the courage to forgive him but I did forgive him later, except one thing has been so hard for me, to erase this nightmare’s story in my mind, and I can’t forget it till today. But for wherever he is, “May God Rest his soul in Peace”.
For who I am today, I owe it all to my Mama, because she stood with us since yesterday, she is a greatest of all. Mama always tells me “worry not my girl, one day things will be okay, all you got do is to concentrate on your studies and keep going”…where did you thought she got the courage to let the word ‘Okay’ out of her mouth and her heart while she knew we are on the edge! Frankly she was a believer, and with her faith everything was possible, and she was right.
I’m grateful to my Mama, course she was there through it all, my yesterday was hard like stone but she helped me crack it and now it’s my turn.  For her I will do everything and anything. My yesterday is a lesson for my tomorrow’s life.
My friend it’s true that “Life is the journey” because always there is a starting point, and destination point, just kip going on and you will be there one day. Never give up and life will not give up on you, no matter how many storms comes on your way, keep fighting always and don’t forget to keep your faith with you and the high power of Almighty God. Don’t ever forget where you come from or who you are, get your purpose and hit the road through it.
BLE$$ I and I

No comments:

Post a Comment