Thursday, September 29, 2011

"MY POEM"



It's a lovely poem in romantic style, some says it’s an Old Sonnet, some it seems like it’s the Japanese Haiku, some of them even thought I copied it from Shakespeare’s poetry, but to tell you the truth it's a Free Black Verse from Africa. My friend once asked me "is it from where you came from?" and I told him yes comrade, you have never thought of me right, but for this I confess to you, it's true.

This poem of mine is short not that tall, it has a round title head with a long rhymes called chin. On the first verse you will see the softness in her eyes, in the left cheek there lays deep natural hollow called dimple discovered by beholder.

The first verse can tell how gorgeous my poem is, it can prove also why I can’t stop my eyes staring at this poem. Hope you will catch me on the second verse.

The second verse is covered by black lines called hijab, to disclose all the fact of second verse, might take time to undress the lines. The rhymes can be seen as half hard shelled of the coconut fruit on the chest, not that big to be calling them boobs rhymes.

The third verse anyone can put the hand around it if allowed. A thin part of all main body, I call it the waist of my poem, I never get used to it, always you will find my hand around it. Just caressing and tickling it in a good manner to see the moon sight on its round title head on the first verse.

The fourth verse is not that small, coz when my loosing hand is around it, my hand doesn't fall unless I want to read the firth verse.

The firth verse, the one which carries all verses, Once' I heard somebody say It's a thighs; the lines are smoother than a babies face, smoother than a face powder. The verse that can be seen attractive when covered with any kind of cloth.

At the toe of the firth verse, there lies a beautiful image of the magic feet that had never found the golden slippers.

Never get tired to compliment my poem, coz it touches me deep inside, can call it a New Lovetation Force coz since the time I had a crush on it, no matter how hard I tried, I can't pull myself back from where I was before reading it.  It's a unique poem that has changed my life, and this poem will stay with me forever if Jah bless, coz it was my first poem I had fallen for it on the first sight.

1 comment: