Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Where I came from"



It’s a place where I know if you will take your time be there, you will understand the situations I have been through, you won’t regret wasting your time being there and your valuable time reading this article, but you ending up with positive thoughts in your mind, because where I came from made me what I am today. In short this is my story of where I came, where I am right now and where I want to be all the time when I feel bored or confused. It’s all about KUMKiCHWA and I.


What matters in life is not what you do but what you think you ought to do and you are willing to do in order to become what you want to be. Let the journey start along the highway on your left side on your way to the big city of Dar es salaam, few miles after the Himo Weighbridge at Njia panda Moshi district, go right for my direction, before capturing the Same district, there laying beautifully Pare mountains, the fold mountains. On top of you will see clouds’ covering the green and fresh leaves from the sun light. As you will stop there, kindly citizens of that area will give you a warmly welcome. Then go left for my direction and follow the tarmac road. You will be amazed by the natural vegetation and don’t panic if your eyes fall on coconut trees.

Towards the roundabout just go straight turn neither left nor right. As you go up you will start to see the down part of the Mwanga district, and don’t forget to take picture for your wallpaper, because it’s a trip you will never erase in your memories. After 12km from the main road to Dar es Salaam next stop will be at Kikweni, a junction of Gweno and Pare, either side you will see what I have been trying to tell you. Let me take you to my great grand land.

On your GPS just go straight don’t turn left. As you push the accelerator, now the downward part will be on your left side, let me remind you to carry a jacket or sweater during the month of June to Sept and Dec to March, you will feel the bones of your body cracking due to the cool and amazing 15C' – 20C'. You can carry your rain boots during the month of Jan to May because the mad wont left you clean enough on this mind adventure safari. Our next stop is Shighatini. You may call this place an academic area, an area which colonial schools are located also residential place for teachers.


After 5km from Shighatini now you can see the border between Usangi and Ugweno, the border was termed Mbakwe, it’s a river with huge stones. The place we use to fetch fresh logs for fire to be used in school kitchen. My High School was Kiriki, 5km from Mbakwe, don’t want take you down there, let me go straight because there is a point where you will view a nice picture like a bowl, and that is my high school. Just take picture for free, but to remind you, this is the area where Kumkichwa and I came from.


You can now view the high hills, call them Pare mountains, before the Maridhawa bus terminal, beneath the Mosque on your left side you can see the shape like drops of milk on the table, its lake Jipe, a symbol of victory to the Pares, just take the snap and then continue with your journey. The vegetations, green everywhere, natural everywhere. There you can see the features that can make you forget about all your troubles in your mind, it’s feels like adventure story in your mind, because of the imagination you have in your mind. But it’s not just a place to clear your mind it’s a place where you can learn how to be kind to one another.



Now you can say Washindadhe, Nrewedi, Jamithi, hetidhe aho? Just be as charming as you can to them. Let me tell you a little secrete, they will offer you a cup of tea or coffee, don’t resist, it’s just one cup of coffee and it won’t hurt. Be kind and your journey will be fanatic and you safari will be fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo comrade,. Nice article for kumvichwa's..

    The historical place of ironsmith, the lowland border between pare and kenyans, beuty scenic with natura biodivesity,. Qumhead u rily missed Mangatu and Lomwe school.. I loved the shot, it means qumheads are good photoshooter..
    "Kumkichwa ni ww",..Bravo comrade,. Nice article for kumvichwa's..

    The historical place of ironsmith, the lowland border between pare and kenyans, beuty scenic with natura biodivesity,. Qumhead u rily missed Mangatu and Lomwe school.. I loved the shot, it means qumheads are good photoshooter..
    "Kumkichwa ni ww",..

    ReplyDelete
  2. post a comment down herepost a comment down here

    ReplyDelete