Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THIS YEAR'S BIGGEST LESSON (so far!) by Grace Matata


Last year October, my life was a mess. Matter of fact, all year last year my life was a mess. But October broke the mould. I got a wake up call then, i knew that i'd been stuck in one place for too long, going no where fast, scared as heck to move in any direction. But in October i made a choice. i stoped being scared of where life could take me next. I left a bad relationship that was taking everything from me and giving me nothing, i travelled, i opened myself to new people and new relashionships, i did what i loved (music!) and though it took a long time, eventually, life got better. Fast forward a year later, life has taken me to MOTHERHOOD!!!, maturity, great friendships, a new carrier, fullfilling relashionships and sooo many crazy memories.
BOTTOM LINE IS
"The moment i stopped being scared of where life might take me, it started taking me to some really interesting places" and it still is!!!
Great day people. by 
Grace Matata

No comments:

Post a Comment