Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Loves Me Some Hip Hop Beats! by Mama Charlotte Hill O'Neal aka Mama C


by Charlotte Hill O'Neal on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 7:55am ·

I Looooveesss
Me
some
Hip Hop Beats!

If
I could Rap
like
some of
These Youth

Shoot...

You wouldn't
NEVER
Shut
ME
up!

If
I could Rap
like
Some of
These Youth

I'd be
Rapid fire
Clickety Clackin'
Eyes Glazin'
Sharp cuttin'
Fast shootin'
Eyebrows pumpin'
Spit flyin'
Sweat flowin'
Smoke swirlin'
BAAADDD!!!!

If
I could Rap
like
Some of
These Youth
The Truth
of
My tongue
Would
SIZZLE

like
a
long wet finger
on
crimson
hot
charcoal embers
and
My rap
would
Low
Bellow
like
a reverberating
Didgeridoo sound
flaming up
and
Felt
in the inner parts
of us

If
I could...
I sure 'nuff would!

But...

MY
Verse
Comes out
Full-blown
Old School
Gospel
Jazz
Blues
Kansas City organ...
a
Blue Room vibe,
slow cadence
that
suits
my thoughts
and
paints
my experiences...

Ooooohhhhhh
But
if
I
COULD...

I'd drop me
some
Hot,
Sizzling
BAAADDDDDDASSSSSSS
Hip Hop Beats!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment