Saturday, October 27, 2012

R.I.P Lexa Julius

26th October 2012,,,no words to describe this day,U were a true brother and a friend to many,gone to soon ma brodah,,we got so much love for ya,,RIP brodah,,,,,,,

‎##LEXA JULIUS MASAI##
*Team SUA
*Team Nyakubi
*NYAU Director
***Raia Wako Tutakukumbuka Daima***(MAP)
I announce that I lost our dear comrade Lexa Julius.... 3rd of my brother whom has been killed caused by the violence.. REST IN PEACE MA BROTHER Lexa Masai R.I.P Fatha Nelly of X Plastaz ..R.I.P Pacha Izzy ....Im scared ! — with Bro Natty.
My heart is mourning a lot. Rest In Freedom my brother Lexa Julius. I will forever mourn you.
 
‎...R.I.P Lexa Julius...
Rest In Freedom Ma Boy LEXA JULIUS,,,,,Umetangulia hommies cc tutafuatia,,,,,Daaah Why Lexa???????????
Another young spirit has been lost in Arusha. Brother Lexa Julius, rest in peace. Many will miss you. Poleni sana to Brother Lexa's friends and family. Find comfort in the good memories of being with him! Aaiiieeee

No comments:

Post a Comment